Financial Planning For Working Professionals
Agile LifePath is a financial planning and total wealth building approach that recognizes the need to meet you where you are at today, so that you may consistently make smart choices with your money that your future self will be proud of.
Agile LifePath planning begins through an awareness of your personal values and goals. We believe that the people who truly live wealthy are the ones who live their life in alignment with their values. Living life within your values, then, becomes the framework by which you can begin to make intentional decisions with your time, money, and other precious resources. Your financial goals can work with, and supplement, your values and can help give your life direction and purpose. Additionally, when your values align with your financial goals, you will be able to tap into greater willpower and resilience when times get tough.
However, it would be overwhelming and outright impossible to perfectly map out a life. This is not our aim. Our main focus is to incorporate agility and values-based action into your financial planning progress, thus empowering you to potentially create an ideal future that adapts to your ever-changing age, income, life circumstances, and essential priorities. This clarity of vision and purposeful direction with financial decisions helps keep you in control of your own life path story.
1. Command Your Cash Flow
the answer is no, simply because they are not sure where to start. By earmarking funds for your personal vision, you are taking concrete steps to help create a happier future and giving yourself the reward of financial clarity and confidence. While setting up these automations take a little work up front, the financial benefits of increased savings, lower debts, more investments, and lower taxes really add up quickly. Furthermore, the emotional benefits of your actions being in alignment with your values may be priceless.
We address cash flow because it impacts all major life transitions.
Cash flow can be complex,
and understanding all of the pieces is often surprisingly tricky. You know you need to cover fixed-living expenses, pay your taxes, add money to savings for funding your goals, and still give yourself the gift of guilt-free spending. Commanding your cash flow is about the “where” and “how” of allocating your household’s income (and how to grow that income).
Signs That YOU Are In Command
Income is being used wisely to promote spending on what matters most, for lifestyle fixed necessities, near-term fulfillment, goal funding, and long-term financial success.
You build Savings into the plan
- Pay yourself first by saving and investing money to attain your goals
- Fund your affinities and help your money match your values
- Expand the possibilities and future optionality of life choices
- Feel in control, live guilt-free, and keep
You maximize tax-advantaged benefits
offered from employment and/or self-employment
- Make smart and optimized decisions
You maximize your tax planning opportunities
- You are aware of changing tax rules and plan ahead in order to keep resources best working for the most important goals
2. Grow Your Wealth
Building wealth doesn’t neccesarily require getting rich or earning more money. It just means you need to be smart about where your money goes and let the power of time and compounding growth do the rest. Remember, time is your most valuable asset. The more you save and invest now, the further ahead you’ll be in the future.
In the “Grow Your Wealth” stage, we will clearly identify your investment strategy. This is done by quantifying your acceptable levels of risk and reward and ensuring that your investment portfolio serves your investment goals and expectations.
We then act by employing a strategic and disciplined investment approach in which assets are put to work for appreciation and durability. If debts are necessary to achieve life objectives, then they will be used in a manner that serves a purpose and with a path to being paid down.
With a sensible mix of time, money, and strategy, you can give your future self the gifts of more freedom, choices, and financial security. We will be stewards of wealth, helping to responsibly support and secure your ideal personal, family, and community life.
The Affinity ‘Recipe for Financial Success’
- Define your current financial standing with a net worth statement. Before knowing where you want to go you have to know where you are.
- Start with a plan and a time frame. When you know how long you’re investing for and what you hope to gain, you can put the structure in place to achieve it.
- Focus on what you can control: Spending, Savings, Timing, and Risk Level.
- Align your total investment mix with your financial aspirations and objectives.
- Balance risk and reward within a well-diversified portfolio.
- Feel the relief that you are operating with a plan that maintains direction and purpose.
- Harness time, the compounding of gains, and a future-oriented attitude.
- Maintain discipline through market volatility to unlock tremendous investment opportunities and better long-term outcomes.
- Invest early, invest often, and invest appropriately.
3. Mindfully Navigate Your Life
- Shine a light on blind spots and limit roadblocks to long-term success
- Address potential issues in advance to protect, provide, and care for loved ones
- With clarity, make decisions based on your most meaningful personal values
- Be prepared for life’s next transitions, while understanding the tradeoffs and impacts of our actions
- By staying mindful with our life decisions, we may remain focused on fulfillment
You Don’t Have To Walk the Agile LifePath Alone
Right now, you might be asking yourself questions like:
- How can I wisely invest to reach my financial and life objectives?
- Am I paying too much in taxes?
- Which actions will help me best utilize my equity compensation?
- How do I live well now while investing enough for my future?
- What would it take to achieve financial freedom and retire early?
Take control of your money, put it to work for you, and realize financial goals that once seemed impossibly out of reach.
The accountability and regular check-ins will help keep you on the path we’ve mapped out. Let’s discuss your specific affinities and top-of-mind concerns to gain clarity on next steps! It’s empirically proven that people who commit to written goals, create an action-based plan, and share their progress with an accountability partner are more likely to achieve those goals. [SOURCE: Dominican University of California]
Our skills, experience, and technology will help you determine what to prioritize and how to navigate complex, ever-shifting markets. The average investor makes many expensive mistakes that can add up ($120,969 over 10 years by one estimate). [SOURCE: Capital Group]
Instead of burning your precious free time on research, projections, accounting, tax planning, investing, risk management, and more… wouldn’t you rather be pursuing your ideal life, knowing that you’ve got a team of professionals working to keep you on track?
It’s time to plan for success.