Affinity Financial exists to help our clients live more fulfilling lives.
We do this by forming a partnership to explore the most important goals for our client’s personal vision.
In order to facilitate our mission (our core purpose!), Affinity Financial offers a suite of wealth management services. When combined, these services promote a holistic financial plan that helps clients identify, achieve, and maintain their desired lifestyle. How Can Affinity Financial Help YOU?
We know that you work hard to earn your money. You spend your valuable time and energy. But is your money working hard for you? No matter how much money you have in your investment portfolio, it is important to ensure that every dollar is optimized and in alignment with your goals, risk tolerance and financial priorities. With knowledge from experience and education, we aim to sort out the “news” from the “noise” when making investment decisions to promote long-term asset growth and protection.
- Do you have a disciplined investment approach to managing your money?
- Are you unsure of the best way to get started with investing, and how to stick through volatility?
- Could you gain back valuable time, focus, and energy with an advisor-managed account constructed with complementary investments?
- Would it be helpful to have direct access to a professional wealth advisor that specializes in portfolio management and understands your specific investment needs?
Call now to learn more about Asset Management opportunities through Affinity Financial!
Cash Flow Planning
Properly understanding cash flow can be a huge relief in knowing that you are best utilizing your resources in a manner that is fully aligned with your personal values. We spend the time with you, through inquiry and dialogue, to provide assurance that your cash flow plan is helping you live your best life today and in the future.
- How much money is actually coming into your bank account each month, and from where?
- Is it the same every month, or does it vary?
- How much do you need to live the lifestyle you desire?
- Does your spending match your values and reflect your stated life goals?
- Are you including future incoming cash flow and/or expenses in your retirement planning? (ie, Social Security or Pensions.)
Call now to learn more about Cash Flow Planning at Affinity Financial!
Debt Management & Paydown
Used wisely, borrowing through loans or credit can aid you in more quickly attaining financial goals. However, without a mindful debt management plan, it can also add stress and hinder your path to long-term financial independence. We work to crunch the numbers in order to help crush debt. The right decisions could potentially save you $1,000, $10,000, $100,000, or more!
- How much do you put down on a home purchase?
- When and how should you refinance loans?
- Do you buy outright, finance, or lease a vehicle?
- How do you best pay off student loans or utilize forgiveness programs?
Call now to learn more about Paying Down Debt faster with Affinity Financial!
An estate plan is an opportunity to best care for the ones you love. By carefully considering how your legacy will be passed on, you can minimize or eliminate potential taxation, ensure that your assets transfer to the appropriate people and purposes, and most importantly, give the gift of a thoughtful and organized plan during an already difficult time. We coordinate a plan to make purposeful decisions for inter-generational positive impact.
- Would a written will or trust provide clarity to your loved ones about your legacy desires?
- Are you aware of how your assets are legally titled?
- Do you know what happens to your stuff after you move on from this world? Do you want to be the one to decide, or leave it up to others?
- Do you want to gift more during your lifetime in order to witness the benefits to others?
- Are there tax benefits to taking action now?
Call now to learn more about Safeguarding Your Estate with Affinity Financial!
Risks surround us in life on a daily basis. But the biggest risks are the ones you aren’t even aware of. We identify and address potential risks that are not serving you, or outright threatening your lifestyle. Through an assessment, we can determine which risks should be accepted, avoided, mitigated, transferred, or simply monitored.
- Are there unaddressed catastrophic risks that could derail your entire financial plan?
- Do you have sufficient cash reserves to protect against unexpected emergencies or near-term spending needs?
- Are you being rewarded for your calculated risks?
- Have you planned for looming hazard areas, or are their blind spots?
- Should you be proactively exploring inexpensive strategies now to ensure against costly events later?
Call now to learn more about Covering Your Assets with Affinity Financial!
The tax rules and regulations seem to change every year, and it doesn’t seem to be getting any less complicated. It takes a professional to help you navigate the many nuances of taxation because we know it’s not about what you make, it’s about what you keep. As a financial partner, we work with you to make sure that we have planned ahead with strategies to keep your resources best working for you.
- How much do you pay in taxes and what tax brackets are you in?
- Are you utilizing and maximizing the benefits of available tax credits and deductions?
- Are your assets, liabilities, income, and spending structured in a way to promote tax efficiency?
- Do you feel like preparing a tax return is like spinning a roulette wheel and hoping for a positive result?
Call now to learn more about Tax Planning from Affinity Financial!
Companies can benefit greatly from providing retirement plan services to employees, as financially stable employees stay longer and are able to focus on doing their jobs well. Business owners should also be aware of the many tax-advantaged plan and retirement solutions that can really bolster wealth creation. Employees are often overwhelmed or ill-informed on how to best maximize the financial incentives offered to them. Whether you employ hundreds of people, are self-employed, or are an employee, you need to be aware of the many workplace financial benefits available.
- As a business owner or key company decision maker, are you missing an opportunity to save taxes, enhance your retirement savings, and better motivate employees?
- Would it be valuable to have professional guidance in the many employer sponsored retirement plan decisions, such as Roth or Traditional, investment fund selection, or annual contribution amounts.
- Do you understand how your Stock Option, RSU, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, or other equity-based incentives fit into your personal investment exposure and financial plan?
- Are you maximizing your Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, or other employer benefits?
Call now to learn more about Workplace Solutions from Affinity Financial!
While your particular situation may be unique, rest assured that services through Affinity Financial lay a solid foundation for navigating through life’s many transitions, challenges, and opportunities. The next step is yours! Call now to begin.